Using Project Portfolio Management (PPM) To Select The Right Project Investments
- How organizations can identify, analyze, assess, select, prioritize and authorize project investments
- How to align project investments with their strategic objectives
- Monitor and control the execution of those Investments
Challenges On Strategically Managing Projects Protfolio
- How selecting and prioritizing projects help support the organizational mission and strategy and avoid deviation as projects go on?
- How to analyze cause and effect relationships of the projects within the portfolio? What roles of Impact Zones?
- How crisis and new opportunities may radically affect decisions? What change management strategies to adopt?
- If you cannot measure you cannot improve. How to deal with immeasurable environment?
- Real life case study from Turkey
Defining and Managing Program Benefits
- Defining Program Benefits
- Understanding Program benefits and Strategy
- Applying a strategy to achieve program/portfolio benefits
- Managing program benefits
Mistakes to avoid in Program Management?
- Achieving programs success
- Discussing the main factors that affect program failures.
- Discussing the main factors that affect program success.
Integrating Risk Management and Performance Management for Programs & Project Portfolio
- How The Earned Value’s Estimate To Complete calculations provide an excellent project performance tool
- How the Monte Carlo simulation can provide the predicted estimate to complete at different confidence levels.
Should board of directors include a CPO (Chief Project Officer)
- All main business units are represented by a Chief Executive , why not PPP
- Should head of PMO be the CPO?
- what value PMO brings to highest level of strategy ?
- The Jordanian experience
Case Study: Contract Management and Outsourcing: methods, tools, processes, organizations,
• How to manage contracts? what is its place in relation to the business divisions, what is the role of “key-users”?
• How to establish a balanced relationship with the prime contractor.
• How to define the specifications, how to take advantage of best practices, how to sign contracts with the contractor.
• What are the steps and managing a portfolio of projects, indicators and the dashboard owner?
• The key practices: risk anticipation, communication, control value, change management, mobilization of actors.